Friday, April 24, 2009

Zag Bags for Sale!

This bag is the Zepplin Petite. I used it as my diaper bag for a few months. It has discontinued fabrics (the plaid) and a turqoise for the lining that is also no longer available. This bag is shown with standard trim (included). It sells for $75 if you choose to design one yourself.
Zepplin Petite $50

This one is the Zonia Miss. It has an old style. They have now discontinued the rivets. The bag now comes with stitching instead. The fabrics are still available though! This bag retails for $75 (plus shipping and tax)
Zonia Miss - $60



This bag is the Zepplin. It is sold for $85 plus it has a premium trim which would cost $7 extra. I designed this bag as my diaper bag for my two girlies. Thankfully life requires less stuff now. I would like to sell this bag since I don't need it (and have another for my set).

Zepplin $50



These next two bags shown are both the Zena. The Zena was discontinued in the Spring '09. The Zena sold for $45 but I will sell either of them for $25. Neither has ever been used.
BRAND NEW!

ZENA $25


This one is the Zeevi. It is still in cirrculation, but this green leather is discontinued. This bag goes for $100 if you want to order one with your own fabric and leather choices.

Zeevi $80


These next two bags are the Zahlia, one of my favorites! I love the ease of a small bag. These go for $35 if you want to personalize one. The one of the left was used for about 2 years and has a short handle designed to be worn on your shoulder. The one on the right is new, but with discontinued fabrics. It has a long handle designed to wear diagonally across your chest.


Zahlia - (L) $15 (R) $25


These two are the Origional Zag Bag and the Zag Bag Sublime. The sublime is the one on the left and is a little bigger with one additional interior pocket. The sublime is shown with upgraded trim and bamboo handles. The bag is normally $60, with $7 for the trim and $12 for the handles.

The Origional Zag Bag is normally $50. It is shown with upgraded leather handles - $8 and the embroidery of a "Z".

Zag Bag Sublime (L) - $60
Zag Bag (R) - $45



If you are interested in any of these bags,
or would like to host your own Zag Bag party (and earn a FREE Zag Bag!)
please contact me,
Emily Arnegard
Zag Bag Independant Design Consultant
(701) 425-3440

No comments:

Post a Comment