Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random thoughts

So, as a SAHM there are those days that you cannot wait for the H to be home to help. Do you ever have those days that you just want to send him back to work? Yes, I know that I yell at my kids too. However when you are sleep deprived, sick and cranky - trying to hear your shows - it does not help. DVR the TV and watch it later. In the meantime, take a little patience because they really are only kids.

Our whole house has been sick. The kids and I got it 2 weeks ago, got better and the H left for the weekend. He returned and re-infested all of us. Lucky us. I hate when babies have colds. I feel so helpless. A two year old can verbalize what is wrong, a baby just wants cuddles.... Our baby is a drool monster... with a cold, she is an excessive drool monster, yet still adorable!

So, I started Christmas shopping this week. I bought 2 items for the H and 3 items for my 3 neices. I need to hide everything together or I am going to start losing things.

We also have our oldest ones birthday this week. I hope we are all healthy for it!

Yesterday we embarked on what has been a yearly tradition in our house. The raking of the leaves. This also involves throwing the kids in, burying and jumping in the leaves. Our tree out front is far from bare and the neighbors trees behind us aren't missing a leave... 4 bags down and 16 to go (I got 20 bags of leaves last fall). I will download pics and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment