Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas gifts

So, the pic of my kids on my blog. Remember me posting about taking them? Well, we did Christmas with the husband's family, well immediate family on Friday. I gave the hubby a framed phot because I was giving his Mom the same pic. He was really surprised that I got the pic taken and that we all kept it a surprise for so long. However, I think that I was more pleased than him. I like to do gifts like that - sentamental ones. Because I would prefer to receive those. Like the year I had Alex, my sister gave me an album filled with pics of her and I growing up. From birth through college. I cried. That was my best gift that year. She had sister and girly quotes through out as well as personal notes on each page. I am a sucker for that stuff. Give me a sweatshirt and it'll keep me warm, but the photos warm my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment