Friday, January 6, 2012

Week 1 Weigh-In

I said I wasn't going to weigh today since I am bloated, but I couldn't resist.  2.4 lbs lost this week!  Whoo-hoo!  I think more importantly is to look at my fitness level.  I am running everyday.  One day I run 3-4 miles (okay, farthest I have made it is 3.25 mi), and the next day I run a warm-up to the 30 day shred.  I feel awesome!  Okay, waking to workout has me feeling frumpy, so after I shower I grab jeans and a t-shirt, a hat.  I have no desire to try to look cute these days. 

One big factor is my food intake.  A 1/2 cup FF vanilla yogurt, 1 banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, blueberries or peaches with 1/2 cup water and a scoop of protien powder.  Under 300 calories and tastes good AND fills me up!!!

Lunch has been a salad, dinner is a healthy but normal meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment