Friday, February 17, 2012

Weigh-in Friday!

Today was my weigh in day.  My alarm went off at 5:45 and I turned it off.  Laid in bed and thought about getting up.  It took me about 5 minutes, I rolled out of bed and got my workout clothes on.  I went down stairs to weigh in and workout.  Last week - well, for the last 17 days the scale read 175.6 (well, I only weighed the 1st & the 10th - but no change).  Today I weighed in and was shocked at what the scale said to me, 172.6.  3 pounds, REALLY?!  I will take it, not as 3 lbs in 1 week, but 3 lbs in  17 days.

So I celebrated by taking a day off from running, I did a mere 20 minutes on the eliptical instead and celebrated those calories burned with a mocha.  :oP  The rest of the day will be good since we are having pizza for my nephew's birthday party tonight.

48 days into the new year and I am 11.8 lbs lighter and have ran 146.65 miles.  Just over 3 miles a day.  I think my goal shall be to increase my distances I run, but decrease the amount of times per week I run.  To run 4-5 days a week and still have totals around 20 miles as I have averaged per week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment