Monday, July 13, 2009

How did that happen?!

For 2 weeks, I have not kept track of what I put in my mouth. At first it seemed odd after 11 weeks of tracking everything. Last week I maintained my weight of 162.4 lbs. This week we went camping and I drank all the beer I took, plus one of my husband's. Most were red beers too with spicy v8 (YUM!). I ate what I wanted, when I wanted. I had fried walleye thanks to the boys fishing efforts. I bought and ate almost a box of chocolate, chocolate chip cookies - and some peanut butter chocolate ice cream. I did not exercise this week at all. I stepped on the scale this morning at 6:30 - first time in 12 weeks I was not up at 5:30 on a Monday. I lost 0.8 of a pound! I honestly do not know how that happened. Oh well, I will take it! I weigh less now than I did when I got PG with either girl - so if I can just get knocked up, I will surely avoid that dreaded 200 mark even while PG..... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment