Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy, busy bumblebees!

So, I guess I am that Mom who runs their kids everywhere.
* We have 1 in preschool, so I am running to and from school 3 days a week.
* Currently we have 1 in swimming, which runs M-TH for 2 weeks. (I hate this schedule!)
* Next week we start Church School on Wednesday nights for the oldest while I take the little ones to church service (this should be fun!).
* We attend most Moms Club activites that we can.
* The two older girls are starting gymnastics on Tuesday nights in a few weeks.

I guess it is only beginning since now the older one will be old enough for fun things like soccer and t-ball. I guess I wish my parents exposed me to things like that when I was younger. So, run on for now and if they don't want to do it - we will stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment