Saturday, September 25, 2010

OMG! Look at these pictures!

So, I took the girls to the Applefest parade this morning, then headed to the Applefest.
For $15 I got a 5x7 matted pictured of the sepia pose, and for $5 more, I got a CD of all the poses (18 total!). Here is the untouched pic of my angels...
Here is the Sepia pose that I got -
Shh! It will be a gift for my husband!

The above pic in color-

Another pose, with my color doctoring...

Another pose that I messed with the saturation...

I am super excited. I thought I lost the CD and had to go back to get it... (or see if they could copy another) however - I found it in my bedroom. Hmm... how did I get to be so scatterbrained?! Well, I think that my parents and in-laws are also getting these for Christmas - cheap and cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment