Friday, November 19, 2010

Dylan Marie is 6 months!

So, yesterday was photo day at our house.
I took the following pictures of Dylan to include in family Christmas cards. I always write up a letter with the milestones the kids are doing at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months and send pics to the aunts & uncles. I started this with Alex since we lived in KS and our families were in ND and OR. But - why should I stop just because we live closer to family? So, I still send the updates to family. I think this is my least favorite pic. Something with the shadowing....
This is my favorite shot.
You'd never know with those cheeks that she is only 14 lbs, 11 oz!!
This will be hanging on our wall in a 8x10 size!

This is a cute take, not too sure about the shiny background so close in color to her skin and her clothes colors though!

I didn't notice until I got the prints back that in this one you can see her two bottom teeth! Okay, so I thought that these were *decent* pics. Since I needed to mail them next week, I did not order them through shutterfly as I normally do. I went online to Walmart and had one hour done last night so I could pick them up today. Well, I was questioned upon picking them up if they were professional pics.
I do not feel that they are even close to professional quality, but I will take that as a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment