Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am so tired of this!

I am pretty disgusted with myself. Though I weigh only a bit more than I did when Taylor was this age, all my weight has changed places, yet again. My ass and my middle have taken the blunt of my weight and it is not leaving. Of course, I have not tried that hard long term to eat right or to stick to exercise. I do good for about a week, then stop. Prior to getting pregnant last fall, I was wearing a 10-12. Now I am a 14-16. I did buy a pair of jeans and a pair of capris in a 16 - but was hoping to go down quicker... so I didn't buy more. Well, in a 14, I have quite the muffin top and the waist rolls down under my belly when I sit. This makes me feel like a hot mama, let me tell ya!

It is hard to stick to exercise daily when the H works 4 on, 4 off plus mandatory summer overtime (5 days this week, 6 night next week). Somedays I like his shifts, others I would kill to have a "normal" 9-5 husband. When he works, he is gone 15 hours a day - and does not eat a single meal with us. I know that I have the joy of being a SAHM, but his hours can be frustrating and lonely.

It is so sad that I started this pregancy weighing the least amount that I have with all 3 girls (170 this one, 180 w/ Alex and 184 w / Taylor), yet this time I gained the most and am so far, having the toughest time getting it off. I lost 70 lbs in 4 months of having Alex (gained 50 w/ my PG), lost all 38 I gained w/ Tay w/i 3 weeks and stayed there for the next year and a half until I did weight Watchers to lose another 30. I gained 54 with Dylan - I lost 30 lbs in the first 2 weeks and I have been STUCK since! 194 does not look pretty on me! I have ran or walked 1.5-2 miles a day for 7 days. I took today off and have decided that I really need to look at what I am eating more. However, I wonder if my body hangs on to fat while I am nursing....
If you have any solutions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment