Monday, July 26, 2010

Preschool!

Well, it seems surreal that one of my girls is starting preschool. Yet, I cannot tell you how happy I am about it. I have had a very trying last few months with our preschooler and will welcome the reprieve that school will give me. However, thinking that next year will be everyday, all day makes me a little sad. 3 mornings a week seems doable though. Of course we are not really morning people, so getting her to school by 8:30 may be difficult... I have been getting up about 6 - 6:30 with Dylan and Taylor is routinely up by 7:30, but Alex is the sleeper in the house... I guess Tuesday/Thursday will be sleeping days and bedtimes will have to be enforced in our house (supposed to be 8:30 pm).

On another note, I think that Dylan has reached a point that she needs to nap in her crib rather than in her bouncy seat.... She sleeps awesome at night, but rarely at all during the day.

1 comment:

  1. Preschool is both a blessing and a sad time here :) Enjoy this new stage with your daughter... as someone told me when Delainey started preschool and I was so excited "Your gonna miss this"... 4 years later and I still don't think I do :)

    ReplyDelete