Sunday, March 6, 2011

Personal goal

I don't know if I have too many people that read my blog, I really don't update it that much, so I wouldn't be surprised if no one reads it. If you do, please help me.

I am attempting a lofty workout goal. My plan is to run 30 minutes a day for 30 days. After that, I plan to do the 30 day shred for 30 days. This will take me just past Easter to the end of April.

Right now, I am 9 days into my running, varying between 2.5-3 miles a day. I have 12 pounds that I would like to lose before my birthday, which is 68 days away (9.5 weeks). I have a special event 2 months after my birthday that I would like to look my best for, so I will need to maintain my weight loss for the summer and hopefully forever.

I will try my best to post my weekly weight loss on here, so please comment if you'll keep me in line and cheer me on if I succeed!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your goals! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that you can accomplish these goals... you have been doing great so far

    ReplyDelete