Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-in

170.6!!  To me that number means that I lost about 2.5 pounds this week.  It also means that I only have half a pound of baby weight left!  Why is it no matter how much weight you lose, you don't change your view of yourself as quickly as you lose the weight?  I am afraid to pull out smaller jeans for fear that they will be too tight.  I'd rather wear the bigger size and have then fit too loose.  I guess feeling in my jeans how far I have come makes me feel good.  This year, in 2011 I have lost 17.4 lbs in 3 months.  We were constanly sick in Febrary, so that month really didn't count.  My husband has lost 20 lbs as well!  Even better, now that he works out he doesn't snore which means that our couch has been lonely at night for several months!

No comments:

Post a Comment