Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This Month's Goals

So, I woke at 6 am to workout. I did 20 minutes on the eliptical, that was all I had in me. I have a cold and feel like crap. So, working out and working out before the girlies wake is one of my goals - at least 5 days per week. Drink lots of water - this has been lacking, so I need to make it a priority. Also, to eat healthy and take my prenatal vitamins daily. I have been slacking on this the past few months.

Yesterday we went to Wade's company picnic. That was fun, the girls had a good time. I was shocked that Taylor did not fall asleep on the way home. They had bounce houses and Taylor LOVED them - but it was hard to find one (even the "baby" one) that bigger kids were not in. It seemed hotter in there than outside, so we pushed lots of water and snow cones.

We also drove around to look for a camping site on Beulah Bay - so I could set up camp before Wade gets off Sunday.... but no luck. We will look closer to home tonight. Baby is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment