Thursday, November 5, 2009

We heard it!

Baby's heartbeat that is. The PA guessed the heartbeat to be 160 BPM, but since baby was moving around so much, it was hard to get a constant read. Everything looked good and I go back in December.

So, I took all my spring/summer maternity clothes to Once Upon a Child and am waiting to see if they want them. I was a shopping freak when I was pregnant with Alex. I worked overtime so all my OT checks (it was a grant, so it was a seperate check), went for spending money that bought new clothes! So.... despite the season, I am hoping that they keep them since they are good clothes in great condition. Maybe with summer due dates now being found out, they will keep them..... maybe it is wishful thinking. Also the thought that maybe we will have a warm spring because I am selling my summer maternity clothes.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that is good news!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! That is great news! If they don't take your maternity clothes there, take them down to that other consignment store (not Plato's closet, but it is in the same strip mall...the name is escaping me). They take your clothes on consignment there and then you go pick up the check. That is where I took my maternity clothes and they all sold very quickly! I saw you driving on my way home today, you must have been headed there;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Repeat Performance?
    I will wait until winter is over to do anything since they are all summery clothes. I am bummed at the ones they didn't take. Some were my old favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I was pretty sure that you'd hear the heartbeat...but moms always worry! I have a worry list a mile long! I'll have Fall Winter things for you in a few months!

    ReplyDelete