Thursday, June 4, 2009

No motivation!

Okay, so I have lost motivation. I am exhausted and hungry. Yesterday I did not get up at 5:30 to work out because I was up from 11:30-1:45 with baby girl. So, when the alarm sounded at 5:30, I shut it off. Okay, so I did get my 45 min on the eliptical in later while said baby girl was napping. I think I need mental AP's for occupying a 3 yo in the same room while I work out. 450 cals burned, done.
This morning I also did not workout. :o( I walked past 2 parks (well, a park and a school) to get to another park to let the kids play. This way, I walked 1 hour total (round trip) to earn at least some AP's.

This afternoon was bad though. I had the munchies and did not stop. I ate 2 servings of asiago cheese and vegetable crackers and 2 servings of smores crackers (EVIL!) plus a skinny cow truffle bar. This was all before dinner! I didn't do so bad considering that I used about 10 of my WP's - and still have the other 25 left. I will take the kids out for another walk/play when I get done.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me. I bust my butt exercising but I get SO DAMN HUNGRY!!! I start having a small snack & end up stuffing my face.

    My gosh, I went to buy clothes today and realized that I am actually a size 10 in most things. No wonder I have to hitch all my 14's up with a belt & they look ridiculous. Also, a M shirt looks better that a L on me. That is so crazy considering since I was a L/14 I have only lost 5 pounds. I must be compacting with all my working out, LOL.

    ReplyDelete