Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random pictures

Okay, so I took a walkand according to an online distance calculator, I walked 4.5 mi (2.4 earlier today!) in 70 min. I think I would rather do Jillian than walk so much. But, it was nice and both girls slept, so I got my workout!
Here are some random pics!
This is what we "ate" for our anniversary dinner. I sent the pic to my sis when she asked me where we were. YUMMY! I want more now! Who's in???
This is what my darling daughter did to a sleeve of Ritz crackers. I was in the back folding clothes & putting them away. I heard her rustling, but I thought she was getting into the open box. Lokks like we have mice, but it was a 17 mo old girl!


I was smart enough to allow my 3 year old to help me make brownies, which is pretty routine at our house. This time, I left her to stir while I put her sister down for a nap. This is what I found when I got back. Note the chocolate on both hands and her mouth. I wonder what she was doing?! I hope our friends still liked the brownies we made for them!


This was about 3.5 blocks from home after walk1 this morning. Looks so comfortable, I want to try that!



This was mid-way through walk2 today. I guess it helps that we walked about an hour. Plus little one only took a short nap while big one didn't nap (like normal). So cute when they are sleeping, I don't usually take the time to watch them sleep though!




I realize that this is a hard pic to see. It is on my phone but is through the top "window" of the stroller. Notice how they are sleeping. Taylor is laying on Alex's chest and Alex has her arm around her sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment