Thursday, June 11, 2009

Workout- DONE!

I did it. I got my lazy ass up this morning to work out. I actually woke up before my alarm. I did Jillian and it actually felt strangly good. I have not done Jill in many days. Taylor was crying at midnight and Wade got up and was rocking her. I am pretty sure that was when I rolled over to go get her and my 3 yo was glued to me. "How the hell did she sneak in my bed w/o me knowing?" That's right I was exhausted sleeping since her sister woke me at 4 am yesterday. So, then baby red head woke at 1 am and I got her back down. I was a fraid because she wouldn't let go of her milk cup. But, I laid her in her crib, she took 2 last sips and handed it to me, nothing said. I guess never having her cup in bed makes it routine. Today, off to the park with one of the girls BFF's! (Can you have a BFF at 1 1/2 & 3 1/2? If so, he is theirs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment