Monday, June 29, 2009

How did that happen?

Well, I thought this week was shot as far as my weight loss goes. With camping, indulging in a few beverages, eating whatever I wanted - 2 nights of eating out this week (pizza then Red Lobster). Well, I lost 3.6 lbs! My goal was to lose 1 pound by the end of the month. Well, this was my final weigh-in to acheive my goal (25 lbs in 11 weeks). Well, I exceeded it by 2.6 lbs! I want to do a happy dance, I am so excited! I can say that even since being back from camping I have been not so good about tracking my points, but I eat when I am hungry and attemt to eat healthy foods. If I am craving chocolate, to have a fiber one bar instead (still satisfies that chocolate desire). This is so surreal. I will say that over the past 11 weeks, I have only skipped 7 days I think of working out. I think that is MY key.
4/14/09 starting weight - 190
6/29/09 end weight- 162.4
Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations my friend!! You look awesome!! and bet you feel even better!!!

    ReplyDelete