Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Workouts?!

Monday I felt like a toad and only made it 20 min on the eliptical. Last night (Tuesday), I did my full 45 min like a good girl. I am thankful to my husband for watching the girls while I worked out. Today, I set my alarm to get up like a good girl. Too bad Baby Red Head woke at 4 am! I tried to put her back in her crib at 5:15 and she howled. Well, I had forgotten to take my cell phone into the bedroom (after setting the alarm). So, nice to know the alarm goes off every 5 min of AN HOUR! I did not get up to turn it off. The song plays 3 times each time that it goes off. Right now, my alarm has been "I cross my heart" - by George Strait, my sister's ringtone. I need to change it or I will hate my sister just from hearing "her" song at 5:30 am. Well, Alex came into my room at 7 am and woke up Taylor. I was ready to kill her. I was not ready to get up. I think that I am 100% insane and we are going to walk to the library for storytime today. I need to get AP's or my ass will be 400 lbs. Oh, and to my joy I also got my visitor this morning. I celebrated like any level headed woman would. I pigged out. Yep, I ate 2 chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter and a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast. I thought maybe my increased hunger was pregnancy.... maybe next month. I have realized though that it appears that all the summer maternity clothes I have will need to be sold or given away. Sorry all of my native ND friends, but even in April or May here in ND there is still a need for sweaters. We still have our heat on too and it is June 10th. The husband tells me that the last 2 years are odd with no spring. I am just ready for HEAT.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your walk! That sounds nice! I love where I live, but I sometimes wish I could walk places. Oh well, I do get to take very nice & relaxing walks out here:)

    I hear you on the heat. I am sick of being cold. When we got home from Watertown on Sunday, it was freaking 62 * in our house. I had to crank the heat & put my fleece jammies on. Unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete