Friday, March 26, 2010

50 days and counting....

So today marks 50 days until my due date. It has me wondering WHEN I will deliver this baby. I have an ultrasound at 36 weeks, 5 days (4/22) to gauge size and go from there. The last few days I have felt more braxton hicks and last night was crampy for about 2 hours. I felt better after taking a bath ~ which I may mention was while I was home alone with the girls. SO, not a relaxing soak ONE bit! My husband put in his request that I wait until the day after my due date to be induced (so he is off work for a concert that will be in town). Being as my last child was shy of 38 weeks, and weighed in over 8 pounds, I am just not sure the doctor will agree to this. Really, do I want to deliver a 10 pound baby?! I just do not want a ceasarian and to return home to a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Of course, I will have stitches in another place, so which is worse?! I am not done with my To-do's before the baby comes, I am just wondering....

No comments:

Post a Comment