Friday, March 19, 2010

Enchalada Casserole

So, tonight for dinner I made Enchalada Casserole.
As I expected, my kids refused to eat it (as they do with anything spicy).
Enchalada Casserole
1 pound ground beef, cooked.
1 small can tomoto sauce
1 packet enchalada mix
1 can enchalada sauce
1 can of corn (or 1 cup frozen)
Flour tortillas
shredded cheese
Mix ground beef, tomato sauce, enchalada packet, corn and 1/2 the can of enchalada sauce.
Line pan with tortillas, add mix, cover with tortillas. Add remaining enchalada sauce to the top and cover with shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
*MY variation* I prefer to make it in a small pan and layer the tortillas and mix like lasagna. Put tortilla, mix, cheese, tortilla, mix, cheese, tortilla, sauce, cheese.
Of course, I guess this is for an over 4 year old crowd since my girls refused to eat it (okay, Taylor did pick the corn out of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment