Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life of a SAHM....

Do you ever wonder when the work will end? I joke and say that in my next life I want to be a man so I don't have to do as much. I know, I know it is my choice to stay home with my kids. I mostly enjoy it - between arguements over toys, tantrums, sassiness and the attitude. Without amazing friends who help me and my kids get out of the house, this would never work.

I did not know when I signed up for this job 3 years ago that part of my job description also involved handling all night time wakings. I understand if it is a nursing infant, I don't have an issue with that. However, the pee trips by our 4 year old are my job and last night the little one woke too, which is odd for her. I know that I am not the one to wake at 4 am to go to work, so I guess I should be thankful for that.

I think I am just so tired lately.... I am also dreading planning/making meals. I just want it to happen magically. :o) Do not get me started on laundry or picking up all the other stuff in the house....

No comments:

Post a Comment