Thursday, March 25, 2010

More snow ~ Seriously?

Okay, so I woke up this morning in a foul mood. Maybe because baby red woke me before I was ready. Maybe because I woke at 4 am and had a hard time getting back to sleep until well after 5:30.

Maybe because I had two very crazy dreams. One I was taking a road trip with the H's family - his sister, BIL, niece, nephew, MIL and their Grandma. It was snowy and we had to drive 35 miles per hour.... Wade and Grandma switched driving on the road - Grandma scooted over and Wade took over. Somehow he was able to move in from the window side of the drivers seat. Okay, I just realized that I had one kid with me, but we had the niece & nephew because it was odd to me that we had 3 kids and 2 child restraints - oddly enough none of the kids were in them.

The other dream, someone was picking on me, like a junior high/high school kid. It was embarrassing and appalled me that it was in real adult (person had her child with her).

So, I think what sealed the deal on my foul mood was looking out the window to see snow. Really?! It was in the 50's yesterday. We walked 2-3 miles and played outside with the girls! Now, today we have snow?? I want to cry!

I haven't even been awake for an hour and I am already having a bad Mom day too. I asked both my girls not to sit on me. A Mom is supposed to want to cuddle her kids, right? Well, I will say that both of them lay on my belly or kick it, or in another way hurt me. So - I can't be blamed too much, can I???

Hopefully today will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment