Saturday, March 27, 2010

No rest for the weary...

So last night I fixed dinner, ate and went to a friends party. After dinner I felt really gassy, but went to the party anyway (and kept the gas to myself!). Well, I still wasn't feeling better by the time I got home. I soaked in the tub and felt somewhat better.... I told the H that I was going to sleep on the couch from the start (instead of moving there during the night), because I didn't feel good and was super tired. Well, that lasted about an hour or so am I had to run to the bathroom to puke. I puked a total of 4 times in 8 hours and wasn't even keeping water down. I was puking so hard I peed myself. :o( Baby was moving and kicking the entire time, like he/she thought I was playing a fun game. (Did I mention I am puke-phobic?)

Well, I got up this morning and am not feeling better.... I have kept a slice of toast and an apple down as well as 1.5 glasses of water and almost a full cup of coffee (I needed it!). I am tired and worn out after being up all night while everyone else was sleeping. The husband thought about calling in... however he took off a year ago last week because of my miscarriage and needs to save his FMLA for when the baby comes... so.... I just have to pray the girls are good today. Oh, and there won't be a walk for me today. When I weighed this morning - I weigh less than I did at my OB appt 3 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment