Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CHEAT DAY!

Well, today I got up to workout and Taylor started fussing. Take my shoes off, run up the stairs, rock her, put her back down. Work our 20 minutes, she is screaming again. So, I cut my workout short to go take care of her. I don't care how much I want to or like to workout - that cannot compare with the joy of cuddling and comforting your baby as they drift back to sleep.

I made chocolate chocolate chip muffins to take to the Moms Club brunch this morning. Yeah, I put too much baking soda in and I tried to scoop it out... yeah, my muffins are chocolate blobs. They still taste good, but this proves that I am not perfect (sorry!).

Taylor did sleep on the couch while I makde my chocolate blobs and showered. Alex is thrilled that I am wearing the shirt that I painted with them on Mother's Day. They put thier hands and feet prints on it and then I let Alex paint on it a little.

Today I am allowing myself to eat all the goodies that the ladies are making and bringing, but I need to leave the house to stop at Starbucks on the way! :o) My sis got me a $25 GC for there for my b-day! Gotta LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment