Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Weigh-In!

Down another 1.4 lbs! That is 14.2 lbs in 4 weeks! I guess it is working. I kicked my workout up a notch this morning in celebration! :o)

So, maybe 50 AP's wasn't right. I posted on the WW boards that I was proud of my accomplishment and was flamed to no end. Some days those boards are so unfriendly! I kept saying that it didn't matter because I wasn't eating them (the AP's) anyway. I think I was a little b!tchy anyway since it was M Day and my H was working. :o(

We made a WW recipe for brownies (yes, BOTH girls helped!) and had it with ice cream. MIL, SFIL and Gma came over to indulge with us so the H could give them their gifts. The girls and the H got me a pair of capris (SIZE 12! - and they FIT!), a candle holder with the bible passage from our wedding and a necklace. I am off to look for me other size 12 jeans, because I think they will fit now!

No comments:

Post a Comment