Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ramblings...

Well, Taylor woke crying about 11 pm and again about 1:30. Luckily she went back to sleep easily. Wade went to work about 4:30 am and my alarm went off at 5:30. I did not want to get out of bed! I turned my alarm off and laid in bed. After 5 minutes, I knew I had to get up. Once the kids are up, I would not have time or energy to try to work out. Even trying to keep Alex busy while I work out is hard. I did the shred dvd, it is hard but getting easier. I am still on level one, today my goal was to not cheat. I am good at doing lower body and letting my upper body rest 1/2 the time. :o) I did everything with exception to the butt kicks. That is just too hard on my knee. I did the eliptical afterwards. My only complaint is that I do not like how weekend TV programing is different than weekday. I like the shows I watch while working out! Since my life does not run on M-F, I don't think MY TV should either! (We don't have a cable box or DVD player in the computer room where the eliptical is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment