Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend

Well, my Weigh-in day isn't for another 2 days. I have ate almost all of my weekly points this week, which is unusual for me. However, according to the scale last night and this morning, I am still losing weight. This morning after breakfast, with my sweats on I was down over a pound from last week! That excites me! I have not worked out today. Since I did not get up at 5:30 am any other day the H was off, I decided to sleep in today too, but Taylor woke at 6:30 - so not too much sleeping in! I will have to get up in the morning to workout before the muchkins wake since the H goes back to work. Tomorrow is Jillian too! I am still sore, but keep doing it! I guess eventually I will be one hot Mama - or that is what Alex calls me! :o)

Last night neither of us felt like eating leftovers, so we ate at Red Lobster instead! I had a coupon for $4 off plus a giftcard I got for my birthday. I ate the wood fired salmon and steamed snow crab legs. Alex would have preffered to have crab legs to her fried shrimp! Taylor ate french fries, croutons, biscuit a few shrimp and mashed potatoes. (Carbs anyone?) I tried to giving her a taste of crab and she spit it out. :o) Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment