Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Monday Weigh-In
I did see another negative number this week, but not suprisingly after last week's large number, this on is small. I lost 0.6 lbs. For a total of 18.4 lbs in 6 weeks.

This morning I woke up at 5:15, before my alarm went off. I had my "other" alarm howling. Poor Taylor is getting her eye teeth and had snot and drool all the way to her neck. I gave her some Tylenol, rocked her got her more milk and finally had to bring her into my bed (which usualy she hates!) to finally get her back to sleep. My goal - another hour for her to sleep= Mommy gets work out time!

Yesterday I was exhausted from 2 late nights and did not feel like working out, so slept in (with Taylor in my bed). Wade left to go fishing for the day (turned out to be the WHOLE day!). I took the girls to Grandma's to drop off cases of wine and a table we borrowed. I was going to go buy tomoto plats - but she had 2 extra cherry sprouts and an extra big tomato plant. She also gave the girls flower plants. We ran to the store and then potted the girls flowers, planted the tomatoes and planted seeds for zuchinni, squash, butternut squash and green beans. I then worked out with Alex as my helper. She was mad that she didn't have enough room to do Jillian with me (I do it downstairs, which isn't a huge space anyway!). She then got a ring pop and to watch sponge bob while I did the eliptical. Bribes always work! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment