Friday, April 23, 2010

22 days and so many thoughts...

Well, today the H was home and I got to take a walk by myself. I lengthened my normal walk of 1.45 mi - and walked about 2.3 miles in about 50 minutes. Of course, beyond swelling like a balloon in the heat of 68 degrees there is nothing notable beyond pelvic pressure, contractions and good tunes. I wish I knew how to get this baby to engage in my pelvis, how to control swelling and how to avoid another induction. This weekend I need to pack my hospital bag and the girls "Grandma" bag. I also need to install the car seat into the van, just so we are ready. I washed some baby onsies that I had been given (that still had tags on). I am pretty much ready, just waiting for my body to progress.... I hate to say it but I feel great. I have very few aches and pains and I have a fair amount of energy. Once I can get to sleep, I sleep great. (Though 3 days this week I heard the newspaper delivery guys come.) I have 30 meals in the freezer waiting for after baby to arrive.... I don't know what else I can do.... 22 days and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment