Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stock the Freezer!

I am so proud of myself!!!
Here is our garage fridge freezer. Right now, this is holding 14 meals plus 7 loaves of bread. I also have 6 containers of soups and 2 freezer bags of calzones on the top shelf of the other freezer. In addition to my list I posted the other day, I made Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole, Baked Chicken, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti, and Glazed Carrots today.
I have left on my wish list to make: hashbrown casserole (adding sausage to make it a meal), seafood lasagna, cheddar broccoli soup, taco chili, breakfast egg casserole, champagne salad (mainly fruit & cool whip), and peanut butter bars.
After it is all said and done, I will have 34 complete meals in my freezer in preparation for when the baby arrives. If I use these meals 3 days out of my husbands work week, they should last about 2.5 months.
Now I just need my husband to get the baby car seat down from the loft in the garage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment